Thursday, July 5, 2012

New Beginnings


I have great news for Chic Bebe Couture customers. I am once again a full time mommy which leaves me more time to devote to making adorable items for your little ones as well as my own:) For the past few years, I have only had time to make custom orders on an as available basis and I was disappointed each time I had to turn away a customer. Well, now I will be able to handle a much higher volume of orders. I will be posting items for sale here on our blog and on the Chic Bebe Couture facebook page. To place an order, please email me at jacie.schofield@yahoo.com. I am so excited for the new beginnings for Chic Bebe Couture. So be on the lookout for super cute tutus, hairbows, painted pails, pillowcase dresses and more!

Pictured above: Crocheted headband with flower clippie

No comments: